Processing of personal data at P.P.H.U. Puszman-Meble Magdalena Puszman-Kornak
on May 25, 2018, the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data Journal of Laws 2018 pos. 1000 entered into force. The law regulates the protection of your personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 No. 2016/679 (RODO).
What does RODO mean?
Your personal data will be even better protected.
Your influence on how your data is processed will increase.
Who is the manager of your personal data?
The manager of your personal data is P.P.H.U. Puszman-Meble Magdalena Puszman-Kornak with its registered office in Syców, Oleśnicka Street 2A, 56-500 Syców, NIP 6191309897, REGON 932816310.
How can you contact us to get information about your personal data?
The Administrator may be contacted in writing via conventional mail at the following address: Oleśnicka Street 2A, 56-500 Syców or by e-mail to: [email protected]
How do we ensure the security of your personal data?
We strive to take all physical, technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
What rights do you have with respect to the data about you that we process?
You have the right to:
- request from the administrator access to your personal data and obtain a copy of it,
- request the Administrator to rectify (amend) your personal data,
- request the Administrator to erase your personal data if the processing is not carried out for the purpose of fulfilling a legal obligation,
- request the Administrator to restrict the processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data, transfer your personal data, file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (contact details available on the Office’s website at www.uodo.gov.pl) if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the RODO.
What is the legal basis for your personal data?
Your personal data is processed because at least one of the following conditions of Article 6(1) of the GDPR is met:
- You have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or for taking steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- the processing is necessary for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party.
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
We process your personal data for:
Marketing of products and/or services,
To carry out production,
To offer and carry out sales of products and/or services,
Customer service, e.g. in case of complaints.
Who can be the recipient of your personal data?
We disclose your personal data only to entities that need them to ensure the quality of the product and/or service. The data is processed on the basis of a contract with the administrator and only on his instructions. We do not share your data with third parties for their own use – only for the purpose of providing our products and/or services. All partners who process your personal data ensure data security and comply with all obligations under data protection law.
What are the rules for transferring your data outside the EEA?
If there are grounds for doing so, your personal data may be transferred to recipients in third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or to international organizations. We may transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EEA) only if that country ensures at least the same level of data protection as is in force in Poland.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will not keep your personal data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or longer than is required by law.